Dodges Ferry Junior Soccer Club organises teams from Under 6 to Under 11 to play in the Eastern Region Junior Soccer Association. Age groups are defined as at 1 January.
Our teams play roster games on Saturday mornings from May through to September.
Registration fees for the season are $70 per player.
The fees cover ERJSA & FFT fees & insurance, team equipment, club activities and a medallion at the end of the season. As ERJSA members all our registered players, coaches, committee members and other volunteers are covered under the Football Federation Australia insurance policy (though spectators and non-registered players are not).
Players are provided with a DFJSC top in club colours but need to have their own shorts, socks, shin pads and soccer boots. See the Gear page for more details.
To register, complete and post your registration form with player fees to PO Box 50 Dodges Ferry 7173.
You can pay your child’s club registration fees by bank transfer to our club account:
- Bendigo Bank – Dodges Ferry Junior Soccer Club account
- BSB: 633ooo and Account: 147756100
- Remember to reference the deposit with your child’s name so we can easily track payments.
For more details please contact:
- Tania Hoffmann (Club Secretary) on 0458 658374 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jonny Stark (President) on 0418 136036 or email@example.com
See FFA Insurance for insurance cover and how to claim.